Sunday, 16 June 2013
Why Do You Need Raw Juice Therapy?
When I was a kid, my mom used to make me different kinds of juices like orange, tomato, and carrot juices. I always like them until now as they do increase the appetite.
But, I wasn’t sure about the benefits until one day, when I got older; I saw my aunt consumed so many juices everyday.
I noticed that this was part of her cancer treatment. She got better after an intensive course of consuming 13 glasses of juices each day. An example of her juice combinations is orange, carrot, and dark leafy greens.
Thanks to the juice therapy she is still with us until now.
Today, there are more and more people consuming fruit and vegetable juices as part of their lifestyle to increase healthy life. They think it is the simplest form of prevention and cure.
Most sicknesses are the direct result of the lack or deficiency of vitamins, minerals and salts needed by the body to function properly. It’s important for us to make sure we have enough of those substances. Raw juice therapy can be the answer.
Raw juice therapy is a way of healing and preventing sickness through an exclusive diet of fruits and vegetables juices. It is also the most effective way to bring back health and restore the body.
Based on the http://healthlibrary.com, here are some juices needed to cure some ailments:
1. Sore Throat – apricot, grapes, lemon, pineapple, prune, tomato, carrot and parsley.
2. Headache - grapes, lemon, carrot, lettuce and spinach.
3. Colds – lemon, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, carrot, onion, celery and spinach.
4. Influenza – apricot, orange, lemon, grapefruit, pineapple, carrot, onion and spinach.
5. Allergies – apricot, grapes, carrot, beet and spinach.
6. Eye Disorders: apricot, tomato, carrot, celery, parsley and spinach.
7. Constipation - apple, pear, grapes, lemon, carrot, beet, spinach and watercress.
8. Diabetes – citrus fruits, carrot, celery, lettuce and spinach.
9. Acne – grapes, pear, plum, tomato, cucumber, carrot, potato and spinach.
10. Asthma – apricot, lemon, pineapple, peach, carrot, radish and celery.
You may drink the juice every three hours or take five to six times a day until you feel better. The quantity of juice on each occasion may be 250 ml on the first day and increased by 50 ml each succeeding day ‘till you can take 600 ml on each occasion.
If you want to do raw juice therapy, here are things you must consider to give the best juice for your body:
• Drink the juice immediately after you make it.
• Use only fresh ripe fruits and vegetables.
• Extract fruits and vegetables only as much as you need for immediate consumption.
• Oxidation happens rapidly in fruit and vegetables after you make them into juice. If you store them too long they might lose the medicinal value. For example, apples turn brown so quickly.
• Add water if the juice is too sweet, especially for diabetics.
Enjoy your favorite juice…